Monday, January 3, 2011

Vacay 2010...Grand Cayman

December 6...Grand Cayman

We landed early off the shore of the Grand Caymans. It was a gorgeous day!

We had scheduled a shore excursion to go snorkeling, but it got canceled due to rough water. Oh well. We made the best of it and headed into port. It was cRaZy when we first got onto the dock. There were people everywhere! It was really overwhelming, but we made it to the taxis and headed to the beach.






We found the perfect spot and settled in for the day. Bobby wanted to snorkel, so he rented some equipment and got right in the water! He absolutely loved it and was out a lot of the day. I enjoyed watching him and relaxing on the beach. I even got out and tried to snorkel for a bit. It freaked me out! I was hyperventilating slightly...but got better at it. I only snorkeled for a few minutes...and then let Bobby take over!



We ate some delicious Jamaican Jerk Chicken on the beach, relaxed, read, and enjoyed the day in the sun!


No comments:

Post a Comment