December 8...Cozumel, Mexico
Almost as soon as we pulled into Cozumel, we were off the boat and out in the sun!
Almost as soon as we pulled into Cozumel, we were off the boat and out in the sun!
The water was the bluest and clearest I have ever seen! We were up on the dock and could see the bottom of the ocean. Even from our balcony on the ship...we could see to the bottom! Incredibly beautiful!
We headed into the pier area and walked around a bit, trying to figure out what exactly we wanted to do. As with all of our ports, we had no plans. We did want to do some snorkeling...so we shopped around for some snorkel gear. After getting that, we headed to the taxi stand and got us a taxi to a beach nearby...
The beach was gorgeous! I miss it so!
At lunchtime, we headed to the nearby bar/restaurant...let me tell you, nothing beats the view from a beachside restaurant...it's lovely.
We ordered these massive plates of delish Mexican food...Bobby got the sampler platter...it was GINORMOUS!
I got...umm..I think it was a chimichanga? Either way...it was sooooooo good!
We finished up our time in Cozumel running from shop to shop trying to figure out what souveniers we wanted...it was extrememly tiring!
Ahhh...Cozumel. Just thinking about it makes me warm inside. And on a day like today, where it is 28 degrees...I miss it so!
Looks divine. I seriously can't wait til our cruise now!! love you and hope you have a good week, dear.
ReplyDelete