Monday, March 1, 2010

Valentines Day...

Our Valentine's Day this year was pretty low key. We celebrated on the 13th and I was surprised with a beautiful rose and card when I got home from work...



I love red roses. Bobby got me red roses when he asked me to court him, throughout our courtship, when he asked me to be his wife...and it continues on...he is the absolute best!

I have a Valentine's day tradition of making Bobby a card every year. I try to be creative and do something different each year....here is this years card:

All the pics on the card were taken by the extremely talented amybarephotography(the best and coolest photographer ever)

I also made Bobby a little something...a very tiny elephant ornament...(we have a thing with elephants too).

Here's a closeup of our love notes to each other...



And I love to do a little V-day decorating...

To celebrate Bobby brought home some wings...we watched episodes of House and just enjoyed being together. It was fabulous!

2 comments:

  1. great post! love the hanging hearts. what program did you use to make your awesome card? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun! i love the pics amy took! you should post more! love you friend!

    ReplyDelete