Saturday, February 6, 2010

New York...Day 2...

Day 2 in New York started with a walk to the train station, a train ride into Grand Central and then a walk along...

Our first stop...
Just to browse...not to buy...we roamed around Saks...



It was ridiculously humongous! After that we stood in line outside to check out there Christmas window display...it was pretty sweet...




After grabbing some lunch we decided to check out St. Paul's Cathedral...



A quick stop at Tiffany's...


We spotted the hugest dogs I've ever seen...I'm talking Sandlot big! HUGE!


And finally to FAO Schwartz...I was soo excited to go into this toy store...so fun!


Muppet workshop...for only $200 you can make your own Muppet! A steal I know...I think I'll pass...




Lego land...



Me and my cutie...



And last but not least...the Big Piano...


Next on our list was Central Park...but before we could even get into the park...we got a little sidetracked...



...and had our portrait drawn...it was awesome!



Now...to Central Park...

We were now thoroughly frozen, so we stopped in Starbucks to warm up and relax. By the time we left it was dark out...and let me tell you, New York City at night at Christmastime is BEAUTIFUL!


Rockefeller Center


We had some fun at the NBC store...


hee hee...we are Office fans and this just made us laugh!



Super hungry, we headed to a little Italian place Bobby had spotted earlier in the day...




It was delicious! I got fettuccine alfredo and Bobby got lasagna...yum yum yummy!


Last stop of the night was Bryant Park, where we watched people ice skate and picked up the one souvenir I had been looking for...an NYC ornament.


...coming soon...Day 3...

1 comment:

  1. cool pictures bek- that drawing is neat, it really looks like Bobby...

    ReplyDelete