Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Catching Up...

Wow. I haven't blogged in forever! Here's why...at least I think this is why. Blogging is something that in the past I think I have done just so people would read and comment on my witty little jokes or amazing exploits, when really, I just want to document my life with my husband so that my kids can eventually read this and see all the things we have done, or so that I don't forget the fun things...the little silly things that Bobby and I have done in our first 3 years of marriage. So...here's to a new start with blogging.

So much has happened since I last blogged. We moved into a condo that we are renting...and absolutely LOVE IT! That was in March and we are STILL trying to get this place put together. That being said...pictures to come later.

In April, we got to spend an entire week in Florida with my dear friend Callie and her husband Tim...Bobby got his wisdom teeth out and he finished up his pharmacy rotations.

May was filled with graduations and weddings. Bobby's sister Teresa graduated from ODU, my sis-in-law Maggie graduated from Virginia Wesleyan, dear friends Sharon & Jonathan and Andrew & Karen tied the knot, and Bobby graduated from Pharmacy School! WOOHOO! Oh, and I turned 25! Ahh! Busy, busy month.

Let's see...that brings me to June...to start it off Bobby's sister Jessica graduated from high school, I worked my tail off at Starbucks, and Bobby studied his off as he prepared to take his pharmacy boards July 1. We celebrated 3 AmAzInG years of marriage on the 30th...it has been the best 3 years of my life.

And now July has already started off with a bang. Bobby took his pharmacy boards on July 1, now we wait to hear whether or not he passed. This past July 4th weekend was filled with fishing and beaching it up! Fantastic!

Now that we have the basic rundown of how the past several months have gone...and I've decided to be better at keeping up with this blog...I'm hoping to blog on some of these big events that we've celebrated and vacations we've taken in the next few weeks. So look out world...Bekah is blogging again!

No comments:

Post a Comment