Though I was extremely skeptical of the weatherman's predictions, we woke up Saturday morning to sNoW!



And lots of it! Bobby had to go out and test to see how much we got...

I love snow!

It was a perfect day, Bobby and I both had the day off, so we didn't have to worry about trying to get to work or anything. We watched movies, House, ate pancakes, ventured out into the snow, made some snow angels, ventured out again later to Farm Fresh to get pizza, and watched more movies. Fabulous!

Sunday, church was canceled. So we slept in and then headed over to my parents for the afternoon. The kids and been over at my moms since Friday night so we got to play in the snow with these two...


It was super fun! Matt and Mags came over too, and we just hung out and watched another movie! haha! But the bestest part of the day was getting the call that my dear friend Abbey had had her baby boy. Kaden Isaiah! YAY! Bobby and I met up with Rob & Coleman and headed up to the hospital to see the little guy. We got there about 3 hours after he was born...it was so fun to see him and to see Abbey as a mommy and Steve as a daddy. Crazy!
Kaden Isaiah




Abbey and Steve...aka Mom & Dad! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Me and Kaden...I've been told I get to be Auntie Bek...or I told them...can't remember which =0)


And wonder of wonders Bobby held Kaden! Now let me tell you, Bobby has never, to my knowledge, held a baby that is less than oh say 4 months old. So for him to hold Kaden who was just 3 HOURS old...is a big step. Bobby was so cute...he kept saying, "can I be uncle bobby?"


That little guy is a doll!
ReplyDelete