As a little Christmas gift to ourselves, Bobby and I headed up to New York City in December. Bobby's Uncle John & family live up there in Scarsdale and were so kind and let us stay with them!
Our first day in New York was Sunday. It was soo fun! We got to spend the entire day with Bobby's family and they had planned it all out for us. We got to sleep in and then after a delicious breakfast made by Uncle John...we headed to Lyndhurst...this really cool house! I sadly can't remember who owned it...but it was really cool! They had each room decorated as a different fairy tale. I wish I could have taken pictures inside the house...but alas...it was not to be.
Our first day in New York was Sunday. It was soo fun! We got to spend the entire day with Bobby's family and they had planned it all out for us. We got to sleep in and then after a delicious breakfast made by Uncle John...we headed to Lyndhurst...this really cool house! I sadly can't remember who owned it...but it was really cool! They had each room decorated as a different fairy tale. I wish I could have taken pictures inside the house...but alas...it was not to be.
Bobby and Katie outside the entrance
Me and Katie...love this girl!
Looking in one of the windows at one of the many Christmas trees...
coolest. tree. ever.
Andrew, Alex and me...and Katie in the background =0)
Lyndhurst
We then headed to the local pizza place and picked up some AMAZING pizza! I mean...it was soo good.
My piece...it had eggplant and gorgonzola and lots of other delish things!
After lunch we headed to Alex's basketball game. Sadly, I forgot my camera, so I have no pictures of the game. It was lots of fun though!
Then they treated us to an amazing dinner at a local restaurant called Chat. Again, no pictures but the food was amazing!
One of my favorite parts of the day was getting to help them decorate their Christmas tree. It was so fun! Bobby, Andrew & Katie were really the ones who did all the decorating...and I must say they did a superb job!
Before
Then they treated us to an amazing dinner at a local restaurant called Chat. Again, no pictures but the food was amazing!
One of my favorite parts of the day was getting to help them decorate their Christmas tree. It was so fun! Bobby, Andrew & Katie were really the ones who did all the decorating...and I must say they did a superb job!
Before
After!
It was a marvelous day...and we were exhausted but ready for our adventure the next day...into New York City!
gorganzola cheese...wow!! pungent! looks good, though. glad you and your love had a fabulous time in NYC!!
ReplyDeleteOh, your blog makes me hungry.
ReplyDelete