Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ice. Custard. Happiness.

March 1st is my new favorite day of the year.

Why? Because one of my favorite places reopens for the season...you got it...Rita's is open!

Ahhh....yesssss! For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about...I pity you. Rita's Italian Ice is one of the best things EVER! It's sooo delicious! Bobby and I are totally addicted. We seriously need to set extra money aside in our budget just for Rita's. You know:
Groceries
Household
Tithe
Ritas
Auto

You get the picture...it's just that good! So today, of course, I had to stop by and get a quart...yes, I said a QUART! We have been know to stop in for a gallon every once in a while...hee hee. Believe me, once you've tried it you will understand why.

I can't wait for my boy to get home so we can dig in!

No comments:

Post a Comment