In October, we packed up the cars and headed out on our annual Charlottesville camping trip. Bobby and I have gone camping in the fall every year that we have been married, so it has become quite the tradition which we now share with friends. This year it was us, Rob & Coleman, Matt & Maggie, and our newest additions, Dustin & Nadine.
We headed up on Friday, set up camp, ate some yummy chili and relaxed(aka FROZE) by the fire. Saturday was game day. Yes, part of our tradition is to go see a UVA football game...its a fabulous tradish!
We went into Charlottesville early to walk around and get some early dinner. I love Charlottesville in the fall!
I love my brother! =0)
Sunday was spent packing up camp and heading to Carter Mountain to go apple picking...another tradish. Don't try to mess with our traditions people...ha!
Apple cider donuts! Yes please!
Apple cider donuts! Yes please!
My absolute fav pic of all time!
It was a great trip...though lots of work, it was also lots of fun! Cannot wait for next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment