Tuesday, September 1, 2009

To Dallas I go....

I just had to go and meet this little cutie...

So I packed up my bag and headed to Dallas for a few days. I got to see my good friend Callie and snuggle with my niece Annie Kate(or Annie Cakes as I call her).




Callie took me to see these amazing condos! We were checking them out and trying to decide which one we would be able to buy....






Callie, Meg, and I spent some days shopping, eating, watching movies and going to the pool...it was so much fun!



Of course we had to get a fatty cokel!


Praise the Lord!


Me and Meggy...

Me and Callie...
Love you girls! So glad I got to come spend some time with you! Next year, it's your turn to come out here! And Cal, I'll see you in Ft. Myers! =0)

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures of Annie Cakies! I'm already working on my base tan for ft. myers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, looks so fun! And she is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete