This past month has been absolutely crazy! Every weekend was filled with things to do! Here's a photo snapshot of my life in July.
Over the fourth, Bobby surprised me with a weekend getaway to Williamsburg. It was such a relaxing time. We played lots of Canasta and just enjoyed being together!
My sweet cousin Emily got married on July 11. She was a beautiful bride and the wedding was fabulous! I'm so excited for Andrew and her...but I do wish that they had decided to live on this side of the tunnel. Oh well...road trips!



Next up, my brother's wedding. The Sunday before Matty got married, Amy, Christen and I took him out on a date! We hit up some Chipotle and then went putt-putting! It was sooo fun! Thanks again Matty for taking the time to go on a date with us! We laughed so hard all day...it was a great time!
On Friday, the day before the wedding, we had a bridal luncheon for Mags! It was super fun, just relaxing with lots of food, lots of pictures, and lots of laughs!
The bridesmaids with the bride
Then off to the wedding rehearsal....
the stage...
the stage...
the girls
the boys
Matty singing as Maggie walks down the aisle
And a little entertainment by the bride and groom =0)
Saturday, July 25, 2009...my little brother married this gorgeous girl!







Matt and Mags wedding was soo much fun! Such a happy day...and such a party afterwards! I can't believe my little bro is married...but I'm so glad that Mags is now officially my sister! Yay for Mr. and Mrs. Matthew Davis!
Another weekend, another wedding. My good friend Nicki got married the weekend after Matt...so I was pretty busy!
Another weekend, another wedding. My good friend Nicki got married the weekend after Matt...so I was pretty busy!
Me and Abs...
YAY!
Me and the beautiful bride!
Me and my hot boy
So that wraps up my July and beginning of August. Life is settling down a bit, though I started a new job at....duh duh DUHHH STARBUCKS! And I'm really enjoying it! Next week I'm off to visit my awesome friend....yay!
Special thanks to Teresa and Billie for the pics from Matt's wedding!

ooh, Nicki looked beautiful!!! What a fun update! Busy month...
ReplyDelete