These are my friends...
We have been friends for a very very long time. And even though we live thousands of miles apart, we are still the best of friends! This past weekend Janelle, Callie, Katy and I all met up in Bonita Springs, Florida for a Girl's Weekend! Woot! We have been wanting and planning to do this for so long and it finally happened! Let me introduce you to the group...
This is Katy. She was our fearless driver for the weekend. Notice her skill at being cool and keeping an eye on the road. She also lives a few doors down from me. I like her.
Meet Janelle. She is tall and beautiful and she's a nurse. She's pretty much the bomb diggity. She lives across the country but we still know how to have a good time when we are together!
And finally here is Callie. Though at the age of 12(or somewhere around there) she left me and moved to Colorado and then to Texas, we are still the closest of friends. When we are together we laugh like nobody's business, say retarded things like "mac-n-cheezle," and drink fatty cokels. I'm still trying to convince her that she needs to move nearer to me, but she just can't handle the humidity.
So what do four girls do while in Florida? Well, I'll tell you. We went to the beach, shopped til we dropped and ate lots of amazing food! I mean LOTS! yum..I'm drooling just thinking about it.
And we talk. We talk a LOT. What I loved most about this weekend was how we shared life with each other. I love that I could tell these girls anything and that they wouldn't judge me. I was so encouraged and felt so much closer to my Savior because of my time with these girls. Friends like this are a blessing and something that I truly cherish. I am so thankful that we have stayed close over the many many years and the many miles. How awesome is it that we have all been friends since childhood and have gotten even closer the farther apart we are? I think it's pretty amazing and it's something I thank God for everyday.
I love you girls!
Bahaha!!! I LOVE that picture of Janelle with the high heels on!!!
ReplyDeleteAlso, love that my pic has food in it. It's only right.
And the midget pic!! Perfect. Miss you friend!!