On October 10, I had the fabulous opportunity to go to a Redskins game. Now, you have to understand....I am a HUGE Redskins fan. Have been for as long as I can remember, and will be forever. I grew up watching them with my dad every Sunday...learned the fight song at a young age...grew to love football...oh yes...this is the real deal. So, needless to say, when I was offered a chance to go see the Redskins play, at FedEx Field, I accepted readily.
What really made it super fun was that my sis and I got to go together...she is just as big of a fan as I am...and at the last minute Bobby also got to go. Woot!
We played the Packers, so we headed up to DC with some of our Packers friends. We did a little tailgating, a delicious spread of sandwiches, fruit and potato salad...
What really made it super fun was that my sis and I got to go together...she is just as big of a fan as I am...and at the last minute Bobby also got to go. Woot!
We played the Packers, so we headed up to DC with some of our Packers friends. We did a little tailgating, a delicious spread of sandwiches, fruit and potato salad...
...and then headed to the field to watch warmups.
It was sooo fun to watch the players warmup. We stood right next to the Redskins tunnel, so we got to see everyone come out. SO FUN!
Cooley
Sellers and Portis...Sellers is a BEAST!
Our seats were AMAZING! We were pretty much right on the field, just a few rows up. It was so fun!
The game was so close! Back and forth...INTENSE...and then OVERTIME!
VICTORY!
Us and the sweet posters we made...with some help from a few very talented friends.
such a fun, cute post bek! :) i love how much you LOVE life!
ReplyDelete