Thursday, September 23, 2010

Canasta & Caramel Apples...

Tuesday, I got home from work and asked my cutie what he wanted to do today. He looked at me with this cute smile and said, "You wanna go to Williamsburg?" YES!


Williamsburg is one of our favorite places to go. We love to sit on the lawn in front of the Governor's Mansion and read, play canasta, and just enjoy being together. We've done this on dates when we were courting, dates when we were engaged, on our second anniversary, and on Tuesday. =0)

It was amazing out! Very fallish. And as we all know(or at least you should), no trip to the "'burg" is ever complete without one of these...


Yes! Caramel apples. Delicious, gooey, caramelly apples. Mmmmm....my mouth is watering just thinking about these bad boys. I LOVE them. Favorite. Ever. Yummy!


Don't you just want to chomp into this thing...soo good!


I am slightly ashamed to admit that my boy eats his with a knife....cutting it off the stick. Sigh. I guess some people don't enjoy digging your teeth into the gooey, sticky mess as much as I do.




No comments:

Post a Comment