Saturday, Bobby and I headed to Knott's Island for the day. He had heard of a vineyard/orchard right on the water, so we decided to check it out. The drive to Knott's Island is beautiful! Especially if you take all the back roads through the farmland....its gorgeous!
Martin's Vineyard and Orchard was way better than I expected. It's crazy because you are totally out in the boonies with farms and everything and then you pull up to this...
Martin's Vineyard and Orchard was way better than I expected. It's crazy because you are totally out in the boonies with farms and everything and then you pull up to this...
I love the water...I love living near water...sigh.
Anyway, like I was saying it was so cool that this place was a farm right on the water...fabulous! We had packed a picnic, so we pulled out our blanket, ate, and enjoyed the amazing weather.
After a couple rounds of Canasta, we headed to the orchard to pick us some peaches...
No comments:
Post a Comment