Wednesday, July 1, 2009

China and Cotton...

We went out last night to celebrate our 2 year anniversary! The traditional gift for the 2nd anniversary is cotton....and the modern gift is china. So my boy, being the cutie that he is...took me to P.F. Changs for dinner!


It was absolutely delish! Lettuce wraps...and Mongolian Beef = yumminess!

After dinner we headed down to the beach to open gifts. It was absolutely beautiful out and the sun was setting behind us.



Bobby got me so many gifts! He always spoils me. For the cotton gift he got me a cute robe that I had been wanting, and some super soft Egyptian cotton sheets...which he didn't know but I had also been wanting some new sheets! He's the best. For the china gift he got me...a book on China. Ha! He's so cute and silly. He also got me a book from my new favorite author Lois Lowry. Very excited to read that!



For the cotton gift, I got Bobby beach towels for us...but I had given those to him on Sunday since we were going to the beach! I also made him a book with pictures from the last two years and quotes from all of our love letters. It's kind of like our story...he loved it!









Then of course we had to take silly pictures of one another. It was a wonderful night of just spending time with one another and celebrating the best two years of my life!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary--late!--friend! I always think of you ask kind of being my anniversary twin--only a month ahead! Can you believe its been 2 years? Can you believe it's ONLY been 2 years? Funny how that works!

    ReplyDelete